Wednesday, January 17, 2007

#7 Explore Wikipedia


Well, it was invigorating and exciting or thrilling to use wikipedia and make an edit. I do feel slightly inferior because I don't know what other people at PVLD will think or feel about my post, but what I feel reassured about is that others can make changes to what I've done. I like the idea that I could log in and make changes, but I don't know how much of an expert on PVLD I am. Over one year at PVLD probably makes me knowledgable, but not an expert.

Here is what I posted:
Peninsula Center Library 701 Silver Spur Road Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Teen Annex 210 The Village, in the Village Shopping Center Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Miraleste Library 29089 Palos Verdes Drive East Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
Malaga Cove Library 2400 Via Campesina Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
The library can be reached virtually at www.pvld.org.

I was excited to put the library's exact locations, as well as the library website on the PVLD page.

This was fun.

Laurie

No comments: